Packaging is an extension of your brand, product, and promise to your customers. As consumers continue to demand eco-friendly packaging and legislation increases, packaging has become a major differentiating factor for your company. Be Green Packaging has the experience and advanced technologies to create a wide range of specialty and custom packaging solutions that can meet your brand packaging needs.
fiber packaging solutions
Leading Brand Experience
As a leader in fiber packaging manufacturing, Be Green has worked with top global and high-growth brands including QSR’s, Grocery, CPG Food, Packer/Processors, Convenience Stores, and Coffee Chains. Our customers are seeking stock and custom sustainable packaging solutions that meet legislative compliance, company sustainability commitments and branding initiatives with the goal to move away from plastics. Our fiber packaging solutions achieve these requirements.
From food-to-go to shelf-ready packaging, Be Green offers a variety of solutions to meet your specific brand needs. We have produced an array of specialty packaging solutions that feature - extended shelf-life, new product packaging design, MAP (modified atmosphere packaging), top sealing for frozen to microwave, hot/cold drink lids and protein packaging. With design, engineering, strict quality standards, and the ability to scale, we can provide a smooth transition to sustainable packaging solutions.
- Custom Designs/Shapes
- Embossing/Debossing (logos, large and small font type)
- Blend Formulations
- Large Capacity Runs
- Custom Design and Development – Design Shapes & Sizes, Laminations, Embossing and Debossing
- Product Innovation – extended shelf-life, ready-to-eat RTE, ready-to-heat RTH, creating fiber packaging solutions for brands that are currently using plastic or polystyrene foam
- Wholly owned manufacturing facilities in the US and Asia (China). This enables control of design, engineering, quality, and efficient supply chain
- Broad Product Applications - ovenable, microwavable, freezer & refrigerator safe, oil/water barrier holdout, structurally integrated design and blend formulation that increase product performance, secure lid fit and consistency
- Certifications – ASTM Compliant for compostability, FSC certified, USDA, WMU (Western Michigan University) certified recyclable, Cradle to Cradle
- Highly experienced supply chain, customer service and account management team able to manage major product launches and order fulfillment
After several design iterations and prototype testing, the design was finalized using our standard formulation blend which achieved the extended shelf-life expectation without requiring a laminate film. The product fit securely...
Cold Drink Lid
With a looming deadline for plastic ban legislation, the customer required a solution to replace their current plastic cold drink lids and achieve an aggressive launch timeline (9-months) to an International location...
Need more information?
For all US & International Foodservice and Custom Retail Packaging Inquiries, please complete the contact form. A member of our Be Green Packaging Sales Team will follow up with you within 24 hours during normal business hours.